Activities and Support
ISA - Guidlines for Support of Meetings
- ISA will support not more than three meetings per year, in at least two continents. This limit is flexible depending on the available funds and the merits of the meeting.
- The deadline for support is 9 months prior to a meeting. Late applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and support can be given if there is adequate justification for the delay in submission of the application and according to the merits of the meeting.
- The Executive Committee will review and decide on support for meetings. The decision will be ratified and formally approved by the Executive Council.
- The ISA support is for travel grants (for example in the form of waiver of registration costs), to be awarded preferably to clinical trainees or basic-clinical investigators and/or participants from economically weaker countries.
- The awardees need to submit an abstract to be presented (poster or otherwise) at the meeting.
- In announcements and in the program of the meeting, the support by ISA should be clearly acknowledged, including presentation of the ISA logo.
- Shortly after the meeting, ISA expects to receive a report of the meeting, to be published on this website.
ISA - Meetings
- 8th International Congress of Andrology 2005, Seoul
- 9th International Congress of Andrology 2009, Barcelona
- 10th International Congress of Andrology 2013, Melbourne
- 11th International Congress of Andrology, 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark
Meetings supported by ISA since 2006
- 19th European Testis Workshop 2016.
- International Network for Young Researchers in Male infertility Meeting, Saint-Malo, France, Travel Grant.
- American Society of Andrology, 24th Testis Workshop 2017. Annual Meeting, Miami, USA, Travel Grants.
- 16th International Workshop on the Development and Function of the Reproductive Organs, Münster, Germany, Travel Grants.
- 8th International Network for Young Researchers in Male Infertility Meeting, Florence, Italy.
- ASA Annual Meeting, Travel Grants.
- 2nd International Workshop on Klinefelter Syndrome, Muenster, Germany.
- 5th Workshop on Male Reproductive Biology, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 24th Congress of Latin American Association of Researchers in Human Reproduction, Chile.
- 18th European Testis Workshop 2014, Elsinore, Denmark.
- Spermatology 2014, Newcastle, England, Travel Grant.
- ECA 2014, Barcelona, Spain, travel grant.
- 10th ICA Meeting February 23-27, 2013 Melbourne, Australia.
- 5th Florence-Utah Symposium on Genetics of Male Infertility September 19-21, 2013 Florence, Italy.
- 5th Meeting of the International Network for Young Researchers in Male Fertility April 19 – 20, 2012 Djurönäset, Sweden VI Congress of SAA.
- V Congress ANDRO April 19 to 21, 2012 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 37th ASA Annual Meeting ASA “Male Reproductive Health: This Generation to the Next” April 21-24, 2012 Hilton Tucson El Conquistador, Tucson, Arizona, USA 2011.
- ASA Annual Meeting April 2 – 5, 2011 Montreal, Canada.
- 5th Annual Scientific Meeting of Indonesian Andrologist Association April 27 – 29, 2011 Jakata, Indonesia.
- III Workshop on Male Reproductive Biology October 15-18, 2011 Campinas, Brazil 4th International Symposion on Testosterone 1 – 4 October, 2011 Schloss Hohenkammer, Munich, Germany.
- 4th Congress of the International Network for Young Researchers in Male Fertility September 29-October 01, 2011 2010.
- 4th Utah-Florence Symposium on the Genetics of Male Infertility Salt Lake City, Utah, USA February.
- ASA Annual Meeting ISA International Travel Award.
- 2010 PLEAS May 2010 Santiago, Chile.
- First Andrology Course from the Sociedad Española de Endocrinología y Nutrición September 10-11, 2010 Madrid, Spain.
- European Congress of Andrology September 29–October 01, 2010 Athens, Greece.
- Fifth Epididymis Meeting October, 2010 Sao Pablo, Brazil.
- Congress of the Italian Society of Andrology and Medical Sexology (SIAMS) November 4-6, 2010 Modena, Italy.
- ICA 2009- EAA-ISA Young Investigator Awards March, 2009 Barcelona, Spain.
- ASA Annual Meeting ISA International Travel Award for participation in the April, 2009 Philadelphia, PA, USA.
- Latin American Program of Semen Analysis Standardization April, 2009 Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 2nd Meeting of the International Network for Young Researchers in Male Infertility September, 2009 Münster, Germany 2008 ASA Annual Meeting.
- 15th European Testis Workshop ISA International Travel Award May, 2008 Turku, Finland.
- SALF pre-congress Workshops on Andrology October, 2008 Tunis, Tunisia.
- 20th Reunion Asociación Latinoamericana de Investigadores en Reproducción Humana April, 2007 [endorsement] Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 5th Argentine Congress of Andrology (with regional participation) October, 2007 Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 14th European Testis Workshop April, 2006 Munich, Germany.
- 10th International Symposium on Spermatology September, 2006 Madrid, Spain.
- 2nd Asian-Pacific Forum on Andrology October 2006 Shanghai, China.
- 4th International Epididymis Workshop December, 2006 Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- 3rd Ibero-American Forum on Andrology (ANDRO 2006) December, 2006 Habana, Cuba.