Activities and Support
ISA - Guidlines for Support of Meetings
- ISA will support not more than three meetings per year, in at least two continents. This limit is flexible depending on the available funds and the merits of the meeting.
- The deadline for support is 9 months prior to a meeting. Late applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis, and support can be given if there is adequate justification for the delay in submission of the application and according to the merits of the meeting.
- The Executive Committee will review and decide on support for meetings. The decision will be ratified and formally approved by the Executive Council.
- The ISA support is for travel grants (for example in the form of waiver of registration costs), to be awarded preferably to clinical trainees or basic-clinical investigators and/or participants from economically weaker countries.
- The awardees need to submit an abstract to be presented (poster or otherwise) at the meeting.
- In announcements and in the program of the meeting, the support by ISA should be clearly acknowledged, including presentation of the ISA logo.
- Shortly after the meeting, ISA expects to receive a report of the meeting, to be published on this website.
ISA - Meetings
- 8th International Congress of Andrology 2005, Seoul
- 9th International Congress of Andrology 2009, Barcelona
- 10th International Congress of Andrology 2013, Melbourne
- 11th International Congress of Andrology, 2017, Copenhagen, Denmark